Sunday, October 03, 2004

A couple more books

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a copy of The Da Vinci Code yesterday. I have been waiting patiently for a friend to finish reading it. Each time I ask the friend says, "Oh, I haven't started it yet!". *ug*

I guess I will shelve
Sick Puppy until I have completed it. I am already into the third chapter and so far, have not been disappointed!

I also got my hands on
The O'Riley Factor. Don't know where it will fit into the rotation. Political books just tend to anger me more then anything. They always seem to point out two things; the negative points of the opposing party and the things that are wrong with America. I end up feeling angry and not entertained. The little time I now have to read, I want to be entertained all while being informed. So I might switch back to Sick Puppy and then begin The O'Riley Factor.

For now, I'll be heads down in the
Dan Brown book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home