Thursday, October 07, 2004

Life on the campus today!

I found my way to a blog produced by a student attending Stanford. He talkes about the CS class he is enrolled in and how it has video feeds for each lecture. I checked out the classes site and sure enough, each lecture is stored and can be streamed to your PC. The availability of class material is pretty impressive. All slides, assignments and lechture notes are available in the Online Classroom. Along with chat, Discussion Group and a Course announcements section a student certainly has all the information he/she needs right in front of them. Couple this with a tablet PC and going to school might actually be fun.

It was neat to actually watch (and !understand!) a lecture performed by a Stanford Prof. Certainly something I never thought I would be able to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home